Saturday, September 19, 2009

19/09/2009...a sienxxx de day

today arr....juz a day tat hav nth. to do leh......becoz of already "xi guan" skul life jor.....so 2nd day de holiday ady miss all of 2E frenzzz ....(aiyo, at home nth to do so damn damn damn damn sienxxx lorrr,not gay or les,don be "salah faham")after some stupid tuition hav ady over......i juz always emo'ing "her" ady.....damn sienxxx arr........then arr....my aunt n mom sent me to aunt house(~hehe~,got CRV sent me ...so shuang leh ! ! !)then,same same like normal lorh....eating ,sleeping,plying PSP/comp. and ...........normal night...same is my party time.......CARLSBERG'ing jorrrrrr.......SHUANG'ing now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!today de carlsberg damn hot ,let me keep'ing emo'ing "her".................OK LAHHH,here's my 2nd holiday(puasa) de diary liao .....byby.......


TO "HER":UR MY h1n1 tat's keeps me flu and keeps in my body....let me suffer but i like it 100%'ly.....=) XD Xp =D ILY 4ever.......950721=14-6659 (2) 950710-14-7154 (1314)..hahas

No comments:

Post a Comment